Imagine running your own business that generates seven figures in revenue. Does this sound like a fantasy or something you could achieve?
Joining Joan to discuss a trend in employment today – the million dollar, one person business – is Elaine Pofeldt, a writer for Forbes.com. Elaine will explain how to identify, launch, and grow a high revenue earning business.
Elaine was a senior editor at Fortune Small Business magazine and her work has been published in Money, Fortune, Inc. and Good Housekeeping among others. She is the author of The Million Dollar, One Person Business.
– Why this is a good time to start a business
– The challenges entrepreneurs face
– The top categories for earning seven figures
– How to get on track to achieve high earnings
– The characteristics of an entrepreneur
Doors open 6:30 PM. Event begins at 7 PM.
Let’s start talking…
EARLY BIRD PRICING ENDS OCTOBER 31, 2018.
NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.